It has been almost two decades since PCSX2 was officially launched as a PS2 emulator but it is still one of the most used emulators on the internet.
There are dozens of PS2 emulators out there but the one that we found useful and the best is PCSX2 to play PS2 games on PC (Windows 7,8, and 10).
There are tons of users who have been having trouble setting up PCSX2 Bios and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
Also Read > How To Play PS2 Games On PS3
Unlike other emulators available on the internet, installing a PS2 emulator (PCSX2) is pretty easy.
If you have not downloaded PCSX2 yet, you can download it by clicking on the below button.
Here are a few simple steps that you will need to follow after installing the PCSX2 BIOS.
- The first and foremost thing that you will need to do is navigate the folder when you have downloaded it.
- Once found, you will have to double-click on “pcsx2-1.4.0-setup.exe.”
- Select the components you want to install on the first pop-up screen. Hit the Next button.
- Agree with the terms and install Visual C++. Check the box and select “Install.”
- Once installed, it is time to configure everything you finally launch the emulator for the first time on your PC.
Also Read > Top 5 Best PlayStation 2 (PS2) ROM Sites
Configuration & Setup
Once you have installed PS2 BIOS on your PC, it is time to configure and set up the emulator. If you don’t know how to set it up then follow the given steps:
Also Read > Top 5 Best PlayStation 2 Emulators
- Navigate the PCSX2 folder in your Start menu Program list and then Run the program.
- Hit the Next button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review the available plug-ins included with the PCSX2 emulator and hit the NEXT button.
- In a new window that appears on the screen, select ‘Open In Explorer’ in the bottom right corner.
- Doing this will pop up a new window telling you that “This path does not exist. Create it?”
- Hit the “Create” button. Fildena https://www.ministryofmasks.com/fildena-100-mg/
- Minimize the configuration window and don’t forget to the path where you have BIOS installed.
- Open that folder and drag the unpacked files from the installation into the folder
- Once done, maximize the “First Time Configuration” window from the previous steps.
- Select “Refresh list” to see the available regions. There, you will see Japan, Europe, and USA BIOS files appear in the white box.
- Select the desired region and hit “Finish” to complete the setup.
- Now You have successfully installed PCSX2
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to configure and set PCSX2 BIOS in 2023. If you want to know more about PS2 Bios then visit our home page, you can find a definitive guide about PS2 Bios Download.